Are you thinking about studying in Australia? The University of Southern Queensland (USQ) prides itself on providing the best support possible to help you reach your study and career goals. USQ students enjoy small class-sizes, collaborative learning spaces, and a suite of support services to enhance your study experience. With students from more than 80 countries and internationally accredited degrees and programs, you can choose to study on campus, external or online.
The programs offered at USQ are designed with the aim of preparing industry-ready, internationally recognised and qualified graduates. At USQ, you can study at diploma, undergraduate, postgraduate and research levels. You can also take advantage of our Professional Development Single Courses, pathway programs, and English language courses to enhance your career.
Almost 28000 students from across Australia and around the world choose to study at USQ in the areas of:
- Business and Commerce
- Creative Arts and Media
- Engineering and Built Environment
- Health and Community
- Humanities and Communication
- Information Technology
- Law and Justice
- English Language and Pathway Programs
- Professional Development.
- Free airport reception and transfer to your USQ Campus
- Residential colleges and off campus accommodation
- International Student Workgroup on USQ Career Hub
- Student welfare, health, counselling and wellbeing
- Multi-faith support and services
- Regular student events and activities
- Disability resources.
Find out more information about USQ International services.
Where to stay?
If you’re planning to study on campus with USQ, there are a number of accommodation options available to suit every budget – all within close proximity to each of USQ’s campuses. Find out more about accommodation with USQ.
Are you ready to apply at USQ?
Applying to study with USQ is easy! Find out more about our application process, and get your application started. Remember, there is no fee for applying at USQ.